March 18, 2009

Wordfull Wednesday

Today's wordfull Wednesday I have a video of Thomas. This is him enjoying his big brothers chocolate milk. Of course once I turned the camera on him he stopped doing the umm, ahh, yum, and keep saying eese (cheese).



Oh and don't mind my video skills. I am not use to doing video on the camera. Sorry!

Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordfull Wednesday post.

15 Comments Welcome:

cat said...

Oh my, he is adorable!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute, looks like he was enjoying brothers chocolate milk!!!

April said...

Aw...he is a punkin! Love that! Happy Wordful Wednesday!

Susie said...

Tooooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

omg, he is absolutely adorable!!!

Caitlin said...

so cute- and I love the "eese!" My sons pants always come unsnapped in the crotch too- best not to fight it! :)

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable!

Heather of the EO said...

How cute!!! i love it that he just says cheese, that's totally what my one year old does. Stops everything and repeats CHEESE! :)

Heatherlyn said...

What a cute little guy! I miss that age!

jenn said...

Such a cutie!

Teri said...

He is so cute! A guy can't resist a good chocolate milk.

Claremont First Ward said...

I've got to tackle video one of these days.........:)

Anonymous said...

*L* He's so cute!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sooooooooo sweet & adorable! I could just eat him right up!!!

Peanut said...

He's too cute!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template