April 14, 2009

Easter Photos

As I promissed Easter photo's to share with all of you. I must have gotten sick of lugging around the camera because I only took pictures of the first two Egg hunts we went on and skipped the Egg hunt photo's for the last two and I didn't take any photo's of them finding their baskets Easter morning. My husband took a video clip but I am half asleep in it and I just rolled out of bed so I am not sharing that with anyone.


This was our first egg hunt at a local park. I didn't even know they did an egg hunt until Luke brought home info from school about it. It was crazy and we arrived just as they blew the wistle. One minute later and it was over. Lots of kids!!!
This is Thomas's first time egg hunting and he just isn't sure what to do here.

He likes the basket!


I had to chase Luke everywhere. He was off and running and it was so busy I was nervous about lossing him in the crowed. I am glad Eric went and had Thomas because I couldn't have done both.


Saturday we went to Grandma's house. We egg hunted with our cousins. It was great that my niece was their considering she just spent the last week in the hospital. On this day she was doing great. Something to be so thankful for.


Thomas has figured this out now. Oh boy I need to hurry and grab those eggs. "Hey mom, whats up with this big basket?"
Yeah, I should have stuck with the little basket.Luke loves trying to get the most eggs. I have a picture of him on my fridge of his first egg hunt at my parents. He was just about Thomas's age and it is such a great memory.


You can't tell but Thomas has discovered that it is really fun to take the eggs he has collected and throw them out into the yard.
Finally we sit in Papa's bar in the Jeep. The battery is dead so their is no riding today. Poor Thomas just wants to ride a power wheel so bad. He sits with his cousin who is one month younger than he is. They are so cute together.

Thanks for letting me share some of our Easter fun.

7 Comments Welcome:

Ally said...

Cute!

We have a jeep too, no battery but it gives me a workout so I cant complain. =)

Heatherlyn said...

You got some cute pictures! It's really hard some times to get good pictures because the kids move around so fast during those egg hunts.

I hadn't even noticed the "big" baskets until you pointed it out and then I thought that was pretty funny!

Your little guy reminds me of mine in the jeep. My little guy wants a jeep so badly! He'd do something like just sit in it too if we had one!

Caitlin said...

Very cute! I love Thomas' jacket/sweater! So handsome! And Luke's bucket basket is so cute!
Glad to see that they got into the spirit!

T Rex Mom said...

The jeep photo is my favorite. Holidays are just more fun with little ones!

Peanut said...

Very cute!

I totally skipped/forgot about all the Easter fun this year (and last) (oh, and the year before that!). Does that make me a bad mommy? LOL!

From your account of it, it sounds like I need to get off my lazy butt and do it next year!!

Unknown said...

What cute Easter pictures! It looks like the boys had a great time. I love the jeep, but don't let my kids see it, they so want one too!

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like Easter was wonderful at your house!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template