After 13 growling hours in the car yesterday we are finally home. It was supposed to be a drive we split between two days but my father-in-law decided he was driving all the way home so we did also.
So where did we go? We went to South Carolina's Edisto Island. If you have never been it is a very cool place. It is a small inter-coastal island. It one of hte last non-commercialized beach areas of South Carolina. Not a lot of stuff to do but hang out and go to the beach. That is how we like it. We could spend all our time at the beach.
We did break away from the beach on day and drove to Charlston. It was a little more than an hour away and we did spend a day in Charlston walking the streets of the city.
I have lots of pictures to share and many stories to tell. But right now I have had about 4 hours of sleep from the late arrival home last night and Thomas's early wake up call.
We had several lap tops on vacation and even a wireless card but where we were at we could not pick up a signal for nothing. Even our cell phones did not work. So I have a lot of blogs to read and catch up on.








7 Comments Welcome:
Welcome home - he are looking forward to hearing all about the trip!
HOLY COW that was a LONG drive!!! I bet the beach was so much fun; we need to go sometime - I'm sure the boys would love it as much as yours did. Can't wait to hear all the stories!
Welcome home!! =)
What an amazing view! Glad you had a great time!
What a beautiful view! Can't wait to hear all about it- hope you get some sleep tonight!
What a nice vacation....glad you had fun!! :)
I love the beach pictures of the kids :)
And um, I've had wireless and desktop access to the internet all week and I'm STILL behind on all my blog reading! Not sure what happened there!
I really enjoy it when bloggers come back from trips and share their vacations. It's kind of like being somewhere that you've never been. So I'm looking forward to you sharing your trip.
And I don't believe that you can ever go wrong with a vacation that involves warm ocean water and clean beaches!
Post a Comment