July 14, 2009

WHERE, OH WHERE

Something always keeps me from leaving the house on time.


Yesterday I am frantically running around trying to find Thomas’s shoes.


15 minutes later & I find them here…



Happily perched on the handles of the rocking horse in the dinning room.


Seriously!


I swear my boys intentionally do this stuff just to make me crazy.

Go visit Angie at 7 Clown Circus for more great Wordful Wednesday post.

13 Comments Welcome:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! At least you can locate the shoes. My son has misplaced a sneaker that is in very good shape and I haven't seen it in two weeks!

Dee said...

LOL! That seems like the PERFECT place to put them!

Sweet Serendipity said...

Lol, that sounds like my crazy house!

BTW you won my Triumphant Child book giveaway. Congrats :D

Send me an email with your address and I'll send your book asap.

Thanks,
melissa b rich at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

At least they were off the floor! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh that is too funny! I swear we have about 4 pairs of rotating shoes for each kid because I get tired of trying to find them in the morning!!

T Rex Mom said...

That IS funny! I also can never seem to get out of the house on time - it's always something but never shoes on the rocking horse!

Caitlin said...

Oh man! That cracked me up! Who would have thought to look there?!

Susie said...

You know...that's just like my house:-)

Teri said...

My 13 year old son couldn't find his shoes (AGAIN, for like the millionth time) the other day. He was shocked when he found them in his closet on the shoe rack. Yeah, he slipped up and actually put them away the day before.

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, at least they were together!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, kids are so funny!!!!

Honey Mommy said...

Hahaha!

This is exactly what I have to look forward to with my two little guys!

Heatherlyn said...

That is sooooo funny!!! Kids can be pretty creative and in their own world. It helps to have a sense of humor about life. :)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template