April 30, 2010

BABY PICTURES

My boys are such cuties but I would like to say they didn't get anything from me in the looks department. They look so much like their father and nothing like me.

I found a baby photo of me just to show you, they really didn't get anything from me.

I know this isn't the best photo because I had to scan it. I believe my mom said I was around 7 months old in this picture.

Here is Thomas.....(around 6 months old)


Here is Luke..... (around 6 months old)
I will say looking at these photos Thomas does have a few of my features.
They defiantly didn't get that beautiful dark hair that I had.

Of course I didn't keep that dark hair either.
I will say as for personality, Thomas is spot on with me and Luke spot on with his dad.
Any guesses who I struggle with more? (Thomas)
I guess we all need someone like us, right?


FYI... Thomas took this photo.
My two year old is on his way to becoming a professional photographer.

6 Comments Welcome:

Heatherlyn said...

It's a great picture of you! I love the baby picture too! Your boys look so much alike and also like your husband. It's pretty amazing!

More Than Words said...

Aww!! You are totally cute!!! I really think they have your nose, but definitely your baby favors you more!

T Rex Mom said...

He is seriously an awesome photographer! I remember the last photo he took - impressive!

We're half and half here - T Rex looks like his dad and the Princess looks like me (actually a lot like my sister). And yes, you do have to have one like yourself - it's redemption for our mothers!

Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

What a great photo of you! And I have one I struggle with more too, of course it is my daughter who is so much like me!!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

What great photos of all of you! Happy Mother's Day :)

Brandi said...

I can't believe how much hair you ahd when you were a baby! So crazy! :)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template