April 30, 2010

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HATS

Hats, Thomas just loves them. They don't have to fit, they don't have to be his but he will gladly wear just about any hat.

When I say he will wear just about any hat. I am not speaking just of the cute little ball cap type hats. It is rear we wear this type of hat. Oh no, this is not the preferred type of hat.


Instead, he really loves sock hats.
This one actually belongs to him.

It makes lots of sense to wear a sock hat
outside in the winter time to keep warm.

It doesn't make as much sense to wear them indoors
even though we do often because we love sock hats.

Did I mention, they don't have to fit
and they don't have to belong to him.

He loves his brothers hats!
That is OK because big brother hated this hat
because of the bill on it.
Personally, I think it is cute!

It can be 20 degrees outside or it can be 70 degrees outside.
I can't usually get out of the house without Thomas putting on some type of hat.

Most kids have a favorite stuffed toy or blanket, not Thomas it is all about the hats.
Have your kids been obsessed over something?

7 Comments Welcome:

T Rex Mom said...

He likes to accessorize - nothing wrong with that!

Hmm - we're obsessed with anything Veggie Tales right now! T Rex is napping with his Larrymobile from Veggie Tales.

Brandi said...

Marlee hasn't started obsessing yet. Soon I am sure! :)

Unknown said...

Oh that is just too cute! I guess there could be worse things to obsess over. My kids are finally at the age that they will keep their hats on!!

Heatherlyn said...

Oh, he IS so cute! I love all the hats on him, too!

More Than Words said...

I love boys in hats! I tried to make my boys wear hats when they were younger, but they always took them off.

He looks adorable in all of his!

More Than Words said...

You know what's so funny? I always wanted my boys to be hat wearers, but they never were. I think boys look so cute in hats!!!!

One of my sons was obsessed with these certain blankets when he was little, but over time they all got lost!

Caitlin said...

He looks REALLY cute in hats! They bring out his blue eyes!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template