November 23, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING & HALLOWEEN

OK so it is almost Thanksgiving so I am sending out my blessings to all of you for this wonderful holiday filled with great family time.

Now for my very late Halloween pictures.
Thomas and his pumpkin that he was so proud of. We left for a bit and came home to find this pumpkin chewed up by the dogs. Lucky for us, Thomas was asleep so we got to replace the pumpkin with out him ever knowing.

Luke took a long time on his but first time doing it 100% by himself. Oh and shame on me, I did not get a photo of the finished product.
Time for trick or treat. Oh how I hated them wearing masks. Especially Luke's plastic on. I opposed to this but hey, what do I know.
Ever seen Batman in cowboy boots? A fashion statement don't you think?

Star Wars is just the best, Luke is one of the Fet's but don't ask me.

Finally, Luke decides this mask is not working and it came off. Lets see if they listen to me next year.

Everyone have a Happy and Safe Holiday.

5 Comments Welcome:

Brandi said...

Looks like fun!

T Rex Mom said...

The Batman in the cowboy boots is the best!

Great photos of the boys with their pumpkins and in their costumes. They are very handsome.

And a very, very happy Thanksgiving to you!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! I love the pictures! We had a little Batman too, but not quite as stylin with the boots as your! And the pumpkins turned out great too!

Heatherlyn said...

They are super cute! It's so much fun when they are old enough to carve their own pumpkins! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

Maggie said...

Great pictures!! Jonah went as a Spiderman this year... it had a mask, but after wearing it to his daycare party the Friday before, he was done with it. They eye holes didn't fit him properly, so he had a hard time seeing. For Halloween night, I painted his face to look like part of the mask around his eyes. It was a very nice substitute, as I didn't have to worry with the mask all night long (only that he wouldn't scratch or rub the paint off, lol)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template