Thirteen things I love about Luke, my 5 year old son.
1. His big beautiful blue eyes. He has eye lashes that any girl would kill for.
2. The wonderful hugs and kisses I get from him all the time.
3. The way he runs to the window each morning at latch-key to give me just one more wave good bye with a big smile.
4. His toothless smile that he currently has.
5. The way he negotiates just one more bite of his food at the diner table each night.
6. His excitement about even the small stuff.
7. The energy he has, the kid could out run the energizer bunny.
8. The affection he shows towards his baby brother just melts my heart.
9. Watching him and his brother play so well together. They are so fun to watch.
10. When he yells at me because he is tired and then he cries when I tell him he is tired and this just upsets him more.
11. How smart he is at everything he does. He is such a bright kid and so far it all comes easy for him.
12. His innocent and pure faith in God. A blessing that I truly appreciate.
13. How he tells me he will stay my little boy forever.





13 Comments Welcome:
Sounds like a great little guy! A blessing for sure. Check out my thirteen!
A beautiful list. I have 4 and 6 year old boys and these fit very well. thanks for the reminders.
That's sweet. He's a little cutie.
Hi!
Great TT. It's amazing the energy kids have. If you could bottle it you would be rich.
Sherrie
sounds like he's a keeper. ;)
#10 made me chuckle a little. They can be so dramatic sometimes!
How great is it that your two get along so well! Sounds like you are raising yourself a nice young man there. And handsome too!
what a beautiful post. and your little guy is so handsome!! :)
he is the perfect child... cute, sweet, loving and smart. :) what more could a mommy ask for??
have a great day!!
xoxoxo
very sweet. Thanks for visiting my TT about snow...
hat a great list...and a great son! I love those extra kisses on the way to school!
Awww... great list. You should read it out to him :)
Aw. I love five! Of course, I love every age for different reasons. Your little boy is a cutie for sure!
What a cutie!
Thanks for stopping by :)
What a nice post to your son...the energy that boys have...if can be bottled..would make millions..lol..
Post a Comment