It’s Motivate Me Monday and I have no clue how I am going to get any exercising in this week. Friday we are leaving for vacation and I have a million things I must do before we go. Hopefully I can ad a few work outs into my week but I am not going to hold my breath.
I would like to say I have been doing really well the past few weeks. I have been working out extra hard and I bought myself something new to work out with. I bought the EA Active Sports for the Wii. I really like this because it creates custom work outs (something new everyday) or you can go in and create your own workout. It counts the calories that you burn as you go and does a variety of different exercises from cardio, to sports, weight training. I like to put in a good hour work out each time so I do one of the work outs it creates and then I have put together a few of my own that are all cardio based. So I burn about 200 calories, work out for an hour and have a really nice sweat going before it is all said and done. Oh and I have lots of fun in the process.
So for the next two weeks I will drink lots of water. Work out a little this week, between packing, shopping and cleaning, next week I hope to get to go for a couple runs on the beach with my husband and enjoy our vacation.
So what motivates you this week? What are you doing for your health? Just remember support is everything and don’t ever give up. We are all stronger than we think.





5 Comments Welcome:
Good for you! Glad you're getting in shape for the vacation.
I've been sick this last week so I'm just trying to hang in there and the work-outs are on hold until the flu-like symptpoms subside.
I SHOULD exercize this week. I'll probably go running with my husband. We are getting ready to go on vacation too. I actually don't want to lose any weight before I go. But I really do need to come up with some sort of plan.
I can relate to exercizing with little guys around. It makes it so much more fun! ;)
Good for you for working out even though you have so much else to do! Getting ready for vacation is the pits- so stressful!
This week, I am trying to take Joseph on 30 minute walks in the stroller every day and cutting back on my sweets. A little.
What are you kidding?! Packing, shopping and cleaning IS a workout in and of itself!!! haha
Yeah, I'm still in no routine, but I'm still thinking really hard about it. LOL I have been watching what I'm eating lately and trying hard to follow the WW point system during the week giving myself weekends off. We have walked a few nights around the neighborhood, and I know that counts, but I could be doing so much more. We are always on the go, so it's hard to find the time.
I'm thinking about exercising. That's a start, right? RIGHT?!
Post a Comment