May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Here to wish all of you a fantastic MOTHERS DAY!!!

Here is a fantastic U-Tube Video to tribute mothers day. I saw this in church this morning and it is so funny and so real. Hope you get a chance to watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFAPWJeeOgs

Oh and make the most of your day.

3 Comments Welcome:

Maggie said...

That's a great one! I've seen it before, but I enjoy it every time I hear it (I think it's come on the radio here a time or two).

Happy Mother's Day!! Hope you have a great day!! =)

Jennifer said...

Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

Heatherlyn said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love the creative spelling too. It's so fantastic. It's a little bit sad when they start learning how to spell things correctly. In some ways, these mother's days with young children are the best!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template